Another new givenchy tpfr

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies, I'm usually a Chloe girl, or Miu Miu :heart:
    I recently fell in love with the nightingale and was hoping for some input from those who have one/ many ;)
    Ok so I want black, lamb and a medium (thanks to those who put up pix it really helps!) I know lamb will scratch easier than say calf, but I'm hoping to see/ hear how your bags have aged?
    Ive got a set list of bags I'm wanting now, I'm not planning on buying, using for a while then buying another- if that makes sence so I'd like to hear how these bags hold up over time.
    How do you maintain? I already have sets of LMB for my other bags, some are of corse more effort than others!
    How about water staining? Sun fading?
    Thanks in advance!!

2. I own a black nightingale in lamb. It's really a gorgeous bag. But the bag is only with me for a short while, so I don't know how durability it is. Anyway I'm getting a calf soon as I just don't want to too worry about lamb skin bag :p There is a thread discussing about leather of nightingale :smile:

3. Thanks, I'll have a look at the thread :smile: