Another Neverfull Reveal.. My first LV.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
O.G.
Mar 31, 2012
Ok, I'll admit it- LV canvas was never my thing. I'm a soft leather, slouchy kind of bag girl through and through.
Balenciaga is my go to brand for delicious leather handbags. At this point- I have close to 20.

But, the reality is, Bals just don't work for every situation.
In fact, I've been looking for a durable canvas bag for awhile now. A large one that can fit my 15" laptop, all my dog's items, water bottles, and a crap load of other stuff.
It needed to be lightweight and easy to clean. Something that fits over my shoulder comfortably, and stays there.

So I caved and got my first LV.
It's the Neverfull GM in DE. I think I finally understand the appeal (kind of :P). It's just a light weight, easy to carry, low maintenance bag, worry free bag that goes with pretty much everything.

I don't know if I'd get another canvas bag, but I really appreciate the quality of leather ones I saw in the store. Plus, my SA was awesome. Just a really sweet guy.
So Bal, you have some serious competition. :graucho:

Oh, I also got an organizer for it. It's in the last pic. I've never seen a better organizer. Am gonna get more in different sizes for my other bags.

Attachments

• lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 461
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 462
  • lv3.jpg
    lv3.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 467
  • lv4.jpg
    lv4.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 464
  • nf3.jpg
    nf3.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 467
  • nf2.jpg
    nf2.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 464
  • organizer.jpg
    organizer.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 459
Lovely! A Neverfull is going to be my next bag. I have a Speedy Bandouliere DE and I love how lightweight the canvas bags are--and durable! I had mine out in a wind and rain storm yesterday at the lake while walking around town. It's a champ! Congratulations--smart decision!!

I'm the EXACT same way - never really got the hype over canvas bags. But now that I have 2, I can really see why people love them. I still love a smooshy leather bag but these are so nice and feel carefree and durable. Your bag is gorgeous! Big sister to mine!

Ok, I'll admit it- LV canvas was never my thing. I'm a soft leather, slouchy kind of bag girl through and through.

Balenciaga is my go to brand for delicious leather handbags. At this point- I have close to 20.

But, the reality is, Bals just don't work for every situation.

In fact, I've been looking for a durable canvas bag for awhile now. A large one that can fit my 15" laptop, all my dog's items, water bottles, and a crap load of other stuff.

It needed to be lightweight and easy to clean. Something that fits over my shoulder comfortably, and stays there.

So I caved and got my first LV.

It's the Neverfull GM in DE. I think I finally understand the appeal (kind of :P). It's just a light weight, easy to carry, low maintenance bag, worry free bag that goes with pretty much everything.

I don't know if I'd get another canvas bag, but I really appreciate the quality of leather ones I saw in the store. Plus, my SA was awesome. Just a really sweet guy.

So Bal, you have some serious competition. :graucho:

Oh, I also got an organizer for it. It's in the last pic. I've never seen a better organizer. Am gonna get more in different sizes for my other bags.

I love both Bal and LV, they are both wonderful but in different ways.

Congrats! It's a beautiful bag, the strap may be stiff at first, then you will start to miss your Bals......but I agree it's a lot durable and carefree compares to Bal.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.