Another Neverfull Reveal.. My first LV.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Ok, I'll admit it- LV canvas was never my thing. I'm a soft leather, slouchy kind of bag girl through and through.
Balenciaga is my go to brand for delicious leather handbags. At this point- I have close to 20.

But, the reality is, Bals just don't work for every situation.
In fact, I've been looking for a durable canvas bag for awhile now. A large one that can fit my 15" laptop, all my dog's items, water bottles, and a crap load of other stuff.
It needed to be lightweight and easy to clean. Something that fits over my shoulder comfortably, and stays there.

So I caved and got my first LV.
It's the Neverfull GM in DE. I think I finally understand the appeal (kind of :P). It's just a light weight, easy to carry, low maintenance bag, worry free bag that goes with pretty much everything.

I don't know if I'd get another canvas bag, but I really appreciate the quality of leather ones I saw in the store. Plus, my SA was awesome. Just a really sweet guy.
So Bal, you have some serious competition. :graucho:

Oh, I also got an organizer for it. It's in the last pic. I've never seen a better organizer. Am gonna get more in different sizes for my other bags.

Attachments

May 9, 2010
Michigan
Lovely! A Neverfull is going to be my next bag. I have a Speedy Bandouliere DE and I love how lightweight the canvas bags are--and durable! I had mine out in a wind and rain storm yesterday at the lake while walking around town. It's a champ! Congratulations--smart decision!!

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
NC
I'm the EXACT same way - never really got the hype over canvas bags. But now that I have 2, I can really see why people love them. I still love a smooshy leather bag but these are so nice and feel carefree and durable. Your bag is gorgeous! Big sister to mine!

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Ok, I'll admit it- LV canvas was never my thing. I'm a soft leather, slouchy kind of bag girl through and through.

Balenciaga is my go to brand for delicious leather handbags. At this point- I have close to 20.

But, the reality is, Bals just don't work for every situation.

In fact, I've been looking for a durable canvas bag for awhile now. A large one that can fit my 15" laptop, all my dog's items, water bottles, and a crap load of other stuff.

It needed to be lightweight and easy to clean. Something that fits over my shoulder comfortably, and stays there.

So I caved and got my first LV.

It's the Neverfull GM in DE. I think I finally understand the appeal (kind of :P). It's just a light weight, easy to carry, low maintenance bag, worry free bag that goes with pretty much everything.

I don't know if I'd get another canvas bag, but I really appreciate the quality of leather ones I saw in the store. Plus, my SA was awesome. Just a really sweet guy.

So Bal, you have some serious competition. :graucho:

Oh, I also got an organizer for it. It's in the last pic. I've never seen a better organizer. Am gonna get more in different sizes for my other bags.

I love both Bal and LV, they are both wonderful but in different ways.

Congrats! It's a beautiful bag, the strap may be stiff at first, then you will start to miss your Bals......but I agree it's a lot durable and carefree compares to Bal.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
I have Bal bags too but I always come back to LV! Congrats and enjoy your new LV!!