Another Mulberry SALE question?

May 7, 2007
Sorry if this has been asked before (I did a search but nothing came up):

Do the outlets have Sales in June or is it the website?

I just thought that as I'm after a Roxanne, maybe I should wait and see if I can get one in a Sale.

I'm leaning towards Oak at the moment (but that will probably change by tomorrow!!!).

Nope!! I would'nt wait either!! You really want one,and to be honest,it will be worth it whatever price you pay as you love it so much.I could have got the choc Rox I got from an outlet had I known about them then and saved a small fortune.But it was bought full price,and I have never,ever minded as I love it to bits and am just so glad I own one!!

No you see - hearing you talk about your Chocolate Roxy Chaz, I'm thinking about Chocolate again now!!!!!

I think I'm going to have to get hubby to take me to SM and see if I can look at both the Chocolate and the Oak in real life and decide. I think SM are more likely to have both these colours than anywhere else - Bicester only had Lemon when I went before.

I will do a ring around before I go and see if anybody has them. Its not going to be for a couple of weeks though - too busy!

Oooh sorry hun!!!!!!! God last thing you need when you have'nt quite got the bag,someone throwing something else into the mix!!! Sod it,get oak now,and choc in late autumn,job done!! And I know you will do this.How?? Well look at Sara,I have three,the pull of the Roxy is irresistable!!
But oak would be better for you for spring,summer and then into autumn.If you made up your mind to only ever get one,I think I'd say go for choc,but thats really just my personal preference,I adore the way mines aged.And I do use mine right up to early summer,but very rarely right in the middle of,I used my Elgin instead,which is oak,and thats aged so beautifully too.Mmm,for right now,I'd go for the oak.xxxxx

Once that Roxy fever gets hold of you, there's no turning back!
I agree with Chaz, you could carry oak right through the summer into autumn & then you could add a choc one in the winter if you find you love the Roxy as much as I think you will.

I keep thinking that I should go for another colour but I LOVE the Oak and Chocolate colours in all the bags. Except the Mabel - I don't think Oak or Chocolate would work in this design (I don't think they do it in those colours anyway but you get what I mean). In the Mabel I like Midnight!

Go with what you love not what you think you should get. Use me as an example of how not to buy - when I don't follow my instinct I always end up returning & exchanging!
The message your posts are sending out is that you love the oak - buy it!

I do love Oak, I just think it looks so luscious - especially the Darwin leather.

I love my Chocolate Antony as well though so I do think that I will stick to these two colours, and Chaz is right - if I do get an Oak Roxy then I suspect that if I love it as much as I think I will (and as much as everybody else seems to) then I will probably get a Chocolate one at some time as well!!!

Its odd really,although I find the Rox in oak truly gorgeous,I have never wanted one? Or a black one either? Or red come to think of it I think if I was to get another,it would be olive,but then I have the Alfie in stone,mmmm,I really love the Rox amd it has such an edge to it,I may swap the Alfie,but not for a very long time,I actually really like the Alfie and want to really use it in the summer as it may be a keeper.If it is,then I'll get an olive Rox in an outlet sale sometime.
But I would add another Rox to my collection for definate.Its like not you would'nt rebuy jeans that really suit you because you don't want to replicate,so I'm veiwing the Rox the same way.Thats my excuse,I'm sticking to it as its the best one I have ever come up with!!!

Chaz - really good reasoning! We do buy the same jeans, so why not the Roxy or another bag. I never dreamed of having the same bag in a diff color until Jody. That bag would be gorgeous in purple or aqua like the Mabel. I would so be off ban, then. Well done on the excuse!!

Chaz - really good reasoning! We do buy the same jeans, so why not the Roxy or another bag. I never dreamed of having the same bag in a diff color until Jody. That bag would be gorgeous in purple or aqua like the Mabel. I would so be off ban, then. Well done on the excuse!!

Works for me!!!:tup: