Another Molly Reveal!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Black Cherry Molly arrived at my doorstep this afternoon and I think I'm in love. So much prettier than the boring black. The leather is a little stiffer, but I'm guessing it will soften up with use. I'm definitely keeping this one and the black one is heading back. Here's a few pictures, including one of all the stuff she holds. I could fit way more in her if needed!

blackcherry_zpse91514cf.jpg full_zps9bfc6bff.jpg IMG_1142_edited-1_zps3374632d.jpg blackcherrymod_zps1100e699.jpg
  2. Beautiful. Congratulations.

3. LOVE! I think I am getting this color in Candace ;)

4. Love the black cherry color! Enjoy!

5. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

6. Gorgeous!! Love the color and boy does it hold a lot! K

7. Very pretty and I just sent an email to inquire about this bag. Thanks for the info!!!

8. Oooh! Nice! I have one on the way to me. Can't wait now that I've seen your pics!

9. Very nice and roomy. Looks great

10. Love. That. Purse.

11. Love the Black Cherry, Gorgeous bag, and you wear it well. Congrats.

12. Woo Hoo! Congrats! I think the Molly is going to be a favorite of mine. I see one more in my future. Either a Fuchsia or a Tourmaline, I think. :smile:

13. Totally agree! I want her in a fun color, just not sure which one. UV would be fabulous too, but don't know if it's available in that. I didn't like the shorter shoulder strap when I got the black one at first, but now it doesn't bother me and I love this purse!

14. When I receive an answer back from Coach, I'll post the available colors.

hmmm, maybe since this bag is less than Rory, I can get a brightly colored cosmetic bag.

15. It's going to be available in Tourmaline, UV, and Fuchsia for certain.