Another missed opportunity... something Tattersall

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hey all-

I saw this http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Coach-Tatte...oryZ1063QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem on eBay. It is rare, unreleased in the U.S. but they wanted $129. I wanted to see what the retail was since that seemed high, even for a wristlet not released in the U.S., but BAM someone bought it.

I didn't place this in the eBay forum, because what I want to discuss is all the great items we don't see.

What is the item you saw, likely on the Japan website but could be on eBay, unreleased in the U.S. that you REALLY wanted!

I saw that item too but I was turned off by the shipping & handling (a common complaint with E-Bay). The seller was asking $6.95 for UPS ground when you can send it first class mail for $1.43 or $4.60 for Priority Mail. But I digress. I think that coin purse is much cuter than the tattersall coin purses released in the US. I wonder what the criteria is for releasing an item internationally vs. the US. I would have definately bought this from the Coach Boutique had it been available.

I saw that item too but I was turned off by the shipping & handling (a common complaint with E-Bay). The seller was asking $6.95 for UPS ground when you can send it first class mail for $1.43 or $4.60 for Priority Mail. But I digress. I think that coin purse is much cuter than the tattersall coin purses released in the US. I wonder what the criteria is for releasing an item internationally vs. the US. I would have definately bought this from the Coach Boutique had it been available.

According to the measurements it was almost the size of the rectangular wristlet, so definitely MUCH bigger than the coin purse I have. Actually, the shipping didn't turn me off. I am often willing to pay a ridiculous amount for immediate shipping/transit so I didn't blink at the $7. However, many typically complain about my shipping since I don't place purses in the flat rate boxes because of size. ALTHOUGH now that they have the large $12.95 I think many of the purses I have sold WOULD have fit comfortably in that one.

^^ yea ^^

i was gonna say, that wristlet was released a while ago when i was still working at coach (november-ish)

it just had to be ordered through CS since it wasn't widely advertised

i'm sure you'll love it!

Oh yay for being able to order it! When you get it, if you can find time, could you post a pic modeling please? I've never seen that style and am curious to see what it looks like against someone's hand for comparison :smile: