Another Marley! My first Treesje!

mellowdee

it's like melody.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Got my Marley from the Nords sale last night. Wanted to take pics right away but was/am super sick. I managed to get up this morning and take pics though while the lighting in my kitchen was nice. :biggrin:

Marley in gray!

I was considering returning this while the bag was in transit because I've been splurging far too much lately, but after getting it last night, I really don't think I can.

The size of the bag is GLORIOUS. It's so big and lovely. It sits on the shoulder SO COMFORTABLY. The leather is soft and the color is beautiful. The long strap sort of completes the bag and gives it much more versatility. And the studs - THE STUDS! The whole reason I got this bag I think. It gives it such a fun edge but still keeps it classy you know? Not too much, not too in your face.

HOW CAN I KEEP GOING ON AND ON ABOUT THIS BAG!? I LOVE IT. As clearly evidenced by my excessive pictures.

004w49t6

004w5faf

004w7dxf

004wabf1

004wbkr9

004w6gse

004w9y6r

And a few more...

More close ups!

004wcb8h

004wdk1a

004wefp3

And a few that I took in my room where the lighting is less than desired!

004wfzx0

With flash!

004wgp44

Without flash!

004whwg2

004wkkak

Both close ups without flash.

Overall - AMAZING BAG for the Nords sales price - esp for the quality and the SIZE alone. I don't think I could technically buy it for the retail price, but the sales price was just too amazing not to go for.

:biggrin:

^ Yep it's the regular size!

I'll try to do modeling pics tomorrow maybe? I'm really sick right now and in PJs and looking like the 8th Circle of Hell. :sad:

Holy cow that is a lot of pics! They're great though, and the bag is beautiful and I must say super popular as of late. I love all the close ups that show the texture of the leather. I usually try and take a lot of close ups just to capture that too. :P Congrats on your Marley!

Thanks everyone!

I will try to get modeling pics in tomorrow! Well, hopefully! Haha.

LUXE LAMBIE - I'm really glad I ended up getting the gray - but the purple and turq were gorgeous too!! I'm jealous that you have the other colors! Haha. :biggrin:

Congrats MellowDee!!! It's lovely... That grey leather looks soooo soft....:drool:
I'm sorry your not feeling well and hope you get better soon so you can enjoy carrying her.... Thanks for the pics too...

Ahhh Mellowdee! I hope you feel better real soon!!! I'm glad you love the Marley! Isn't it just like a big pillow of leather??!! It's so soft and squishy! I had the Grey but exchanged it for the Black one--probably should have kept both for that price!! It worked out to be a 2-for-1! Congratulations!