Another Madison Shoulder Bag Revel - Mod & Comparison Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    I got the Madison Shoulder Bag in Champagne Op Art today and it's SOOOO gorgeous! I compared it to the Putty Mia at the store, and the champagne is a little bit lighter, but to me the leather feels basically the same. This is a big bag and I took pictures comparing it to a full size RM Nikki. Pics are uploading now!

ETA: I can't even spell "reveal" correctly, I was too excited :smile:

2. Great! I can't wait to see your pics.

3. Sorry she was falling over, but here she is compared to the Nikki. The Nikki is fully stuffed and the shoulder bag is probably 3/4 stuffed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The hardware does not look gold to me, it's a very light gold, but in some lights it looks silver.

[​IMG]

5. I didn't take too many pics since this bag has already been revealed, but here are a couple mod shots. I am about 5'2 and wasn't wearing shoes in the first pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wow, that's gorgeous!!!!!

7. I feel like this bag will definitely be delicate, but it's so gorgeous I am 99% sure I'm going to keep it. I love the handles on it and the color is amazing. :yahoo:

8. Can you post a pic with it on your shoulder? I am trying to figure out if this bag is too big for me.

9. Can you take pics as shoulder bag..
    and please tell us how tall you are...if you don't mind

10. Thank you! It feels so soft and I love the color and pattern, it's just perfect! I'm sure the sophia will be amazing as well! :smile:

11. Congrats, it really is a beautiful bag! I love your kitty too :biggrin:

12. Love the leather on this bag! Congrats!
    BTW, love the Nikki, what color is that?

13. She mentioned she is 5'2" in the post with the mod pics. ;)

14. Sure! I'm 5'2 and I have one pic, but it's super crappy because I tried taking it myself. I'll see if DH will take another one though.

15. Ooooppss...missed it..