Another Look at Galet - SGH City

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
For CHLOEGLAMOUR, imlvholic, and others who asked to see pics of my new SGH Galet City, here she is in all her lovely glory. In the stand-alone shots, the pics were taken under a sunny skylight which makes Galet look more pearly grey. In the dim lighting of my mod shot the taupe undertone is apparent.

The pics look the same because I just uploaded all of them instead of selecting, and the only way I can get a non-blurry photo in a mod shot is by kneeling down!

galetsghcity002.jpg

galetsghcity004.jpg

galetsghcity002.jpg

galetsghcity001.jpg

galetsghcity006.jpg

Roey, WOW that is A beautiful bag! The leather looks very soft and spongy!!! I definitely love this combo with CITY( is the best )and DAY and WORK IMO.
This bag matchs to your skin colour as well as your outfit very well. It`s a one of the great Giant City. No wonder why many people are talking about this bag! Big Congrats and thank you very much for the great photos ! (BTW, I strongly believe and can see that you have the whole package...:coolio: L0L!!!)

:nuts:Ah! Roey, thanks for sharing. Your Galet SGH City is BREATHTAKING!!! The best wrinkly leather I've ever seen, the more wrinkly it is, the more I like it. Boy, am I glad I've scored 1 for myself or I DIE! That is the most AWESOME combo Bbag have ever produced.