Another little birdie flies into my life... Reveal!

fififolle

Queen Superficial
O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
My life seems to be filled with little birds lately.

Firstly, there's the wallpaper in my bedroom:

wallpaper2.jpg

Then there's my Stephen Einhorn Pirate Princess necklace:

einhorn.jpg

And there's also the dress I'm wearing!

photo%205.jpg

And today, I have another addition to my little bird family...can you guess what it is?! (Dull first photo alert!):

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Smaller than a Natasha! (I would like one of those too!).

It's the PTTM pouchette in newsprint! I'm so happy with the colour. I thought I only wanted a black one, but this will go with everything and has the added bonus of being a bit unusual too.

BTW, if you like the necklace, you should check out Stephen Einhorn's site. His jewellery is just gorgeous. My necklace is based on a design he already had, but I had it engraved with my name and also had the chain made to a bespoke length.

photo%204.jpg

Last edited:
thanks fifi , I really like Stephen Einhorn stuff.

Did you pop into HN today and pick up the bag or did you get it delivered. I'm trying to stay away from shops at the moment and haven't been for a couple of weeks and wondered if they'd gotten anything new.

Enjoy your cute new bag and (the pouch you got a couple of weeks ago).

thanks fifi , I really like Stephen Einhorn stuff.

Did you pop into HN today and pick up the bag or did you get it delivered. I'm trying to stay away from shops at the moment and haven't been for a couple of weeks and wondered if they'd gotten anything new.

Enjoy your cute new bag and (the pouch you got a couple of weeks ago).

I popped into HN yesterday but they had messed up my order so had to send it to me via courier today. Long story! They didn't really have anything new (or in Harrods either as I went in there too) apart from the Pixie in both brown & red. Luckily no black or I might have caved!