Another Lindy? Please, help with a decision

If a colour speaks to you, there's nothing wrong with that. I have a handful of chocolate coloured bags and not a single black one. Bizarre? Probably, but it truly works for me!

Soul search. Pour a martini and mull the whole thing over watching the sunset. You'll know.

Thank you all for your comments and advice. I thought about the Lindy over the weekend.

lulilu - I have one Lindy right now, the RD Swift. If I got the BJ that would be 2, and 3 would be in the off chance they found an RG. Sorry, I wasn't clear.

hkoosterman - You're right given their styles and looks the Picotin and Lindy would be used in different situations.

isus - Good advice. Maybe I can stack the scarf and purse boxes in a way he won't notice.

hlfinn - Great questions. Yes, I would be upset I passed on this one. No, I wouldn't pass the red up if they found one. I would get more use out of the BJ becase I plan to use it all year. The RG I plan on using for Fall and Winter, while using the RD for Summer, Spring and early Fall.

bagdizzy - Etoupe is one of the colors on my list of wants. I was hoping to get a Bolide in Swift Etoupe. If only Hermes had a color called "Mommy, I prefer to eat spaghetti and tomato sauce with my hands"

hello - It sang. It sang loud. It is still singing.

angelfish - That martini sounds good.