Another Lindsay Lohan bag

Not the first time we see celebs carrying fake. It happens. Maybe sometimes they send personal shoppers or agents to buy things for them and these people knowingly or unknowingly bought a fake one. It happens.

Thanks for posting that other picture. I have been studying both of the photos in my US Weekly and the one smoothoprtr posted. At first I thought they were two different bags, but they are one in the same. I liked the look of it from the US Weekly angle but not the one of the second angle. Where was the one published in the photo smooth posted?

Searching for that bag is what led me to PForum. :love:

CanadianGal said:
Not the first time we see celebs carrying fake. It happens. Maybe sometimes they send personal shoppers or agents to buy things for them and these people knowingly or unknowingly bought a fake one. It happens.
Really? Darling...if they ever do that, they'll be immediately fired!!! And those people are intelligent enough to shop at the flagship boutiques itself. ;)

Smoothoprter said:
Here's another picture of Lindsey's fake bag. Take a look at the alignment. Louis Vuitton would not align something so horribly, not even on vintage bags. Also, that hardware is gawd-awful.

LohanFakeMono.jpg

Here are pictures from that fake-r-oo auction that V. posted that is identical to Lindsey's fake. Do you see the fake patch? Again, look at the horrible alignment at the seems.

46_1.JPG

d6_1.JPG
That ebay is obviously fake!!! But....that does not mean LiLo's is carrying a fake!! If she has been carrying fake bags, she would not be chosen to be the next model of LV. And remember.....she is now the ambassador of LV which automatically means she has access to all kinds of bags from the past to the present, from the common displayed to the made-to-order ones!!!:hrmm: :noworry: :noworry:

Why is it so hard to believe a celebrity would carry a fake? Why? Someone posted one from an auction of a fake one, the same one that Lindsay Lohan was sporting. Have you ever seen the movie "Mean Girls" ? They used fakes in that movie starring guess who? Lindsey Lohan! And don't give me the line "but its a movie". AND Brittney Spears had a Hummer made out of Cherry Blossom material..it was fake. There is another thread with celebs carrying fakes. Maybe they don't care that they are fake. Or maybe they don't know they are fakes because a stylist went to get it for them. But obviously there is no educating some.

MssTammy said:
Why is it so hard to believe a celebrity would carry a fake? Why? Someone posted one from an auction of a fake one, the same one that Lindsay Lohan was sporting. Have you ever seen the movie "Mean Girls" ? They used fakes in that movie starring guess who? Lindsey Lohan! And don't give me the line "but its a movie". AND Brittney Spears had a Hummer made out of Cherry Blossom material..it was fake. There is another thread with celebs carrying fakes. Maybe they don't care that they are fake. Or maybe they don't know they are fakes because a stylist went to get it for them. But obviously there is no educating some.
If they do, they won't be invited to ultra-glamour fashion shows!! And carrying designer bags and photographed next to the designer and the fashion editors!! ;)

Reactions: MssTammy
coachwife6 said:
Thanks for posting that other picture. I have been studying both of the photos in my US Weekly and the one smoothoprtr posted. At first I thought they were two different bags, but they are one in the same. I liked the look of it from the US Weekly angle but not the one of the second angle. Where was the one published in the photo smooth posted?

Searching for that bag is what led me to PForum. :love:

It was in this weeks Star magazine.:smile:

I hadn't seen Lindsey carrying any fakes before those pictures came out. I think this was just an unfortunate event. I think someone gave her the bag and told her to carry it, and she didn't know any better. The same goes with Victoria Beckham, as far as I know she's only been photographed with that ONE fake Graffiti bag, otherwise all of her LV has been authentic.

rochasgirl, I think that was pretty rude to say that in regards to Jewelbear, not only has she been at this forum longer than you, but MANY people on this forum, including myself have asked her for her opinion. You weren't lucky enough to see her collection that was posted at one point...nonetheless, she has more knowledge about Louis Vuitton than many of us in the forum.

rochasgirl said:
I don't think LiLo's bag a fake!!! Oh please......
I think you're the one who doesn't know which one is fake or authentic.
She has millions of dollars in her bank account and had attended fashion shows, meeting with Marc Jacobs herself!!