Another Lindsay Lohan bag

remember celebs can special order and they can get their hands on vintage, maybe there are replicas of that vintage bag, but it doesn't mean hers is fake, I don't thinkit is.

Fake bags can still have patinas, just as long as the trim is untreated leather, it will also turn colours.

That's rather disappointing that it's a fake.

Has anyone found out the name of this bag? I have been looking for weeks all over the internet, doing searches of all the search engines and I have turned up nothing.

That is how I found this forum -- what a blessing! :biggrin:

I have to have that bag. :love:

Why would she carry a fake? I doubt her stylist would pick out a fake for her. It's a gorgeous bag.

pursegalsf said:
I don't believe it's fake. The patina is beautiful. I don't think you can fake that beautiful of a patina.

I don't know about the LL's purse but fake purses can be purchased with oxidizing leather. Thus, the patina is not necessarily a measure of authenticity anymore these days...which is unfortunate.
:sad2:

i don't know. it has some elements of the old french co. vintage stuff. somehow i just don't think it's fake. LiLo is known for her extensive shopping habit and addiction to designer pieces...

I read in another magazine that it's vintage. Even if it's fake, I bet she thought she got a deal on a great vintage not knowing it's fake! Or at least that's what I hope she thought b/c why does need to buy a fake unless she was misled?

I don´t think the bag is fake

don´t like that bag, she has more beautiful bags, but not this one, anyway, this SIMPLY cant be fake because if it would be fake Vuitton would never think of her to be the next model for them.

Or do you think Vuitton would hire someone who wears fake bags?
SIMPLY IMPOSIBLE!!

And another thing, she has millions and millions, buying auth bags is just like if we buy a lollipop, the price for that articles for the celebrities, with their millions is nothing.

Here's another picture of Lindsey's fake bag. Take a look at the alignment. Louis Vuitton would not align something so horribly, not even on vintage bags. Also, that hardware is gawd-awful.

LohanFakeMono.jpg

Here are pictures from that fake-r-oo auction that V. posted that is identical to Lindsey's fake. Do you see the fake patch? Again, look at the horrible alignment at the seems.

46_1.JPG

d6_1.JPG