Another Lindsay Lohan bag

Ehhh I don't know if it is real or fake...

But I am always baffled at celebs carrying fakes. But they do- whether they know it or not

ilzabet said:
i don't know. it has some elements of the old french co. vintage stuff. somehow i just don't think it's fake. LiLo is known for her extensive shopping habit and addiction to designer pieces...

My thots exactly. I think its French Co. too...

CanadianGal said:
Not the first time we see celebs carrying fake. It happens. Maybe sometimes they send personal shoppers or agents to buy things for them and these people knowingly or unknowingly bought a fake one. It happens.

Exactly, same thing has happened to Paris Hilton and Anna Kornikova (Ya, I probably spelled that wrong).

It's just a case of needing a new stylist haha.

rochasgirl said:
...if they ever do that, they'll be immediately fired!!! And those people are intelligent enough to shop at the flagship boutiques itself. ;)

Rochasgirl ~ Thank You So Much For Stating That Obvious Point Over & Over (No Offense To Original Posters)

Compare A Stylist To Your Neiman's SA Or Personal Shopper (Just An Example)...There's No Way You Are Going To Be Sent A Fake Piece (YES! Their Jobs Would Be On The Line). Stylists/Personal Shoppers & More Have Just As Much Responsibility +++++++MORE!!!

bagluv said:
Rochasgirl ~ Thank You So Much For Stating That Obvious Point Over & Over (No Offense To Original Posters)

Compare A Stylist To Your Neiman's SA Or Personal Shopper (Just An Example)...There's No Way You Are Going To Be Sent A Fake Piece (YES! Their Jobs Would Be On The Line). Stylists/Personal Shoppers & More Have Just As Much Responsibility +++++++MORE!!!

That's not true. Stylists buy fakes all the time. I once heard about this stylist would gave celebrity fake jewelry and kept the cash. He was arrested about three years ago for doing it. So, I'm sure they've done stuff like that with purses.

I don't think celebs are stupid enough not to be able to recognize which is authentic and fake. C'mon, guys, even us don't know how to differentiate which is real & fake ORIGINALLY. It's only after we bought LV stuff & gather info from SAs, then we are KNOWLEADGEABLE. And with this forum, we are much more better INFORMED.

As for that stylist mentioned above, he is just an irresponsible guy.

If celebs have been carrying fakes, the designer behind the brand will have long way back sue them!!!

And if all stylists are like that, I don't know what's the world is coming to.

And, designers won't invite them to fashion shows.

And, if they carry fake handbags to the fashion shows, Anna Wintour & Andrea Tallon must have already reprimand them.

Even magazines will mention about their fakes & make a hoo-ha about it.

And, celebs among celebs will also make a hoo-ha too.

Anyway, who cares whether a celeb is carrying fake or real.

Like what many people is said, it's wrong to judge a person by what she wears.

If she's carrying fake, say "ewww...."

If she's carrying the real deal, say "ooohhhhh....fabulous....."

But don't say openly, just say it in your heart.

Peace.;)

Minnie said:
remember celebs can special order and they can get their hands on vintage, maybe there are replicas of that vintage bag, but it doesn't mean hers is fake, I don't thinkit is.

yes, actually many people can special order if you have the finances and desire - it makes it much more unique if it is something that not everyone has. I know that Halle Berry actually custom orders her bags to make sure they are to her liking and will match her wardrobe - so simply because you don't see it at sak's or NM doesn't mean it is fake or doesnt exist.

Looks like a vintage piece to me...
There are many designs which are no longer in production and I'm sure none of us is THAT knowledgeable about the whole production history of LV...
Unless you're the super duper gung-ho type...