Another Limited Edition

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As many of know I bought 2 Robert Wilson Reade MM bags from Let-Trade. They came in earlier today:

[​IMG]

However, I doubt I will ever use these bags and I have decided against changing the handles. I am still happy to add new bags to my collection though.

2. Congrats on your new purchases.

Why never use them though ?

3. Wow! So bright! Congrats on the new bags. They are lovely!

4. Congrat's on your new bags, they're beautiful!

5. Congrats!!!:flowers:

6. They are gorgeous, Michelle! I say if you got em, use em! :yes:

7. They are so pretty & fun looking! Congrats, though I would have such a hard time NOT using them!

8. Perfect for Summer..congrats!

9. They are REALLY bright. I have seen them in tons of pictures before but, I never expected them to be this bright. At work, I wear suits mostly and it wouldn't look right. I guess I could use them over the weekend.

10. They would look so pretty with jeans and a t-shirt!

11. Yah, I am a jeans girl. But, since I started working again it's back to suits. Bleh.

12. Love them Michelle! I'm seriously considering using that picture for my desktop lol..it'd be a nice wakeup in the morning. I LOVE the orange one :heart:
    Lucky!

13. Holy brightness. Terrific bags. The patina looks good on the handles. If they were blackened, maybe then change them. Enjoy them!

14. Hooray for summer bags:yahoo: Congrats

15. Wow!
    Bright & cheery doesn't even begin to describe those, they are amazing. I hope you wear them at least once, I have the feeling that you will fall in love during a test drive & use them at least a few times.
    congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice