Another leopard clipper?

Wordsworth

O.G.
Jun 14, 2009
UK
I can't get over how much better this bag looks in TPFer photos vs m.com! I've managed to talk myself out of it but its a close thing.

Soupir

Just browsing
Dec 3, 2012
Europe
Hahahaha me too. Luckily they're sold out! #dangerouslytempted. #Whereismywillpower? :Push:

leopard

Jan 7, 2013
UK
Not sure if this is posted in the correct place as I am knew to this forum world (less that 24 hours experience!) Well I wanted one of these after seeing all the reveals and was really disappointed to see it had sold out on the mulberry site. After searching the internet for hours I managed to find a shop in Scotland that has online website www.kafka.co.uk (not sure if you ladies know of this one) and they had ONE in stock. It was reduced and if it is your first order you get an extra 10% off PLUS FREE delivery! Well i could not resist as I managed to get it even cheaper than off Mulberry website itself. Check this site out as still have some items on sale and I can let you know the 10% code. Happy shopping:smile:

eye.spy87

@kitkatkaty
O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
Nottingham, UK
Yay, bag twins! This forum enabled far too many purchases of this bag :-p I agree, it looks so much better in real life then it ever did on m.com! Congrats!

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
Not sure if this is posted in the correct place as I am knew to this forum world (less that 24 hours experience!) Well I wanted one of these after seeing all the reveals and was really disappointed to see it had sold out on the mulberry site. After searching the internet for hours I managed to find a shop in Scotland that has online website www.kafka.co.uk (not sure if you ladies know of this one) and they had ONE in stock. It was reduced and if it is your first order you get an extra 10% off PLUS FREE delivery! Well i could not resist as I managed to get it even cheaper than off Mulberry website itself. Check this site out as still have some items on sale and I can let you know the 10% code. Happy shopping:smile:
Hi and welcome. Great that you got this bag as a good price. Keep on eye out in the shopping threads as the ladies in there keep it up to date with current stock and discounts :smile:

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
So cute, congrats! I was getting swayed by all the reveals too, but I already have a Speedy B which is quite a similar style, so I couldn't justify getting this too.

sugna

Jun 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
All these reveals are too enabling...

Seems to be a black and birds nest clipper back on M.com...but I'm thinking you'd have to be quick!