Another Lanvin...looky looky

1. Grabbed another Lanvin at the Jeffrey's at Phipps (Atlanta) on sale...about 50%. Love this bag. The tag calls it a vitello (calf) school bag. And it has that wonderful shoulder strap that the Lanvin's have. really loving this brand. :heart:

Here's some pics

lanvin_school_bag_1.JPG lanvin_school_bag_3.JPG lanvin_school_bag_4.JPG lanvin_school_bag_2.JPG
  2. That is gorgeous - may I ask how much it was? thanks!

3. Congrats, Greenie - great-looking bag! Any other pics of your Lanvin bags, please? Would you happen to have the Vintage Hero chain bag? :yes:

4. wow-yummy bag!!!!

5. The leather looks so delicious, congrats!

6. What a pretty bag! Congrats!

7. Thanks for posting! I just ordered what I hope is the same bag. I got it in black with silver hardware. I needed a black bag with silver hardware too so it worked out great. Though I have to say I think your brown is gorgeous!

8. congrats, it's a great bag! :biggrin:

9. WOW! That is one beautiful bag!! I love it. Simple, elegant and so chic (that's Lanvin for ya!). The color is gorgeous too (and leather looks yummy). I can't believe you got it at 50% off! A Chanel grey 228 reissue and this too!! You go girl (hahahaha)! Congrats!!

10. Did you order it from Jeffreys? On sale?

The black was verrryyyyy cute! I almost got that instead.

11. It was around $675, but that is with tax. About 50% of the retail.

12. No, sorry Passerby, no vintage Hero chain bag. I have the turquoise patent Heroine bag and the School bag, that's it.

Here's a pic of the Heroine.

DSC00010.JPG DSC00011.JPG DSC00009.JPG
  13. L:huh::huh::huh:ve the way the straps attach to the bag!!:love:
    and what a great shape and color!! :jammin:
    congrats dear.. its such a great deal!!

14. Thanks for all the nice comments! :heart:

My bag ho'in comes in spurts. I've been lusting after the reissue for a long time, but couldn't find that bag anywhere. And the Lanvin, finding those on sale is a bonus. I'm still waiting for the red patent Heroine or the Blue Patent Hero to go on sale at Bob Ellis.

15. The Heroine's gorgeous - thanks for posting the pic, Greenie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice