Another Jumbo Story

WOW! I would have been LIVID had they passed me up like that. Especially because you were calling all the time checking on the status of it.

I'm glad you were able to get one, but boy would I think twice about ordering from that Neimans again.:wtf:

WOW! I would have been LIVID had they passed me up like that. Especially because you were calling all the time checking on the status of it.

I'm glad you were able to get one, but boy would I think twice about ordering from that Neimans again.:wtf:
you remember my earlier post about the amount of times I called and they assured me I was # 1 and told me stop calling.. Thats why I kept checking.. All in all my normal SA Marilyn found the bag at another store..
So Wednesday its a coming..
Smooth I got to stay at Neimans- you know I am still pissed at Saks about my glasses.. I am still waiting to hear from Luxotica about them..
not my month hugh ???

Wow, what an ordeal... thankfully it worked out in the end!! I am still waiting for mine to come in the mail (hopefully tomorrow)!! :smile: I've been dying for this bag as well, and would have been raising hell if I'd been in your position too.