Another Jimmy Choo Must For Fall*******

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are 2 more bags for Fall 2007:yahoo:
    I prefer the black Anaconda bag, but I am not sure if a structured bag is for me anymore:shrugs:

Attached Files:

2. I love the one on the right :smile:

3. The brown suede is gorgeous. Hmmm, thinking deeply about this one. I can't quite get into suede right now with it being so warm but if it is around later in the summer....:yes:

The black anaconda is called the Katy. It is a past season and is showing up as a return. I ordered it and it is truly beautiful. It did have some wear spots and curling of the scales though. I imagined what it would look like after a couple of wears and returned it.

4. Thanks for the info Samantha:blush: I did not realize it was from last season and I am happy to know it might not hold up as an every day bag, because I was really:drool: over it, but it was so structured and I wasn't sure if I could fit all my junk in it:confused1:

5. Both look great, but the black one is really gorgeous.
    Thanks for posting!