another j12 question..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. was curious how "indestructible" this watch is? if it were to fall on a cement floor would it shatter?

2. Ceramic isn't indestructible. It will shatter if there is enough force involved (it's no different from ceramic tiles). However, I think the fall would impact the sapphire glass and bezel of the watch more than the ceramic in this situation.

3. Not that DH or I have had our J12s dive to the floor, cement or otherwise, knock on wood, I will say DH is brutal on his things. His J12 is over a year old and still looks brand spanking new, and yes he wears it every day except when working on the cars. That says a lot to me about their durability. Did you know that even a diamond, the hardiest of stones can break? If it happens to be hit on a stress point it,can be broken.