Another ink city owner

1. Sorry for the quality of the pics but thank god i don't have to earn my living with photographing:lol: . I already cut the tassles because to me they looked a bit odd that long. I love that the colour changes depending on the light.:love: :love: My paddy is getting a break now.

B-bag ink1.jpg B-bag ink3.jpg B-bagink2.jpg
  2. So pretty :love: I like how the ink can look like three different colors, depending on the lighting.

Enjoy it! :nuts:

3. awesome! congrats on your ink! one of my all-time favorite colors...

4. Congrats! I agree, different lighting makes the bag look different in color for all pictures! That's great though!

Enjoy your new bag!

5. I love how it looks like pictures of three different bags. The ink colour grows on me more and more everytime I see it. Congrats Tanja!

6. Thanks girls! I can't understand that I had doubts with this colours. I'm happy that I didn't get the lilac because ink matches about everything I've got in my cupboard. The b-bug is a really nasty virus now it keeps wispering:" just a little first bag for summer." But I'll try to fight it at least for another 4 months:smile:

7. Congrats, Tanja! Great bag! I can't wait to see your next b-bag too! :nuts:

8. This is the coolest color. Im thinking I have to have it!

9. Congrats! Enjoy our new bag!

10. Congrats Tanja! I got my Ink on Tuesday and love it sooooo much! I keep looking down at it when I'm outside with it. I love how the color looks ourdoors! Enjoy it!

11. I did this at first too. The color looks so bright when it's in the sunlight.

12. Congrats!

13. good job

14. Love this color, enjoy it.

15. I own the same exact bag and color and I find it to be so beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice