Another ink city owner

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
Sorry for the quality of the pics but thank god i don't have to earn my living with photographing:lol: . I already cut the tassles because to me they looked a bit odd that long. I love that the colour changes depending on the light.:love: :love: My paddy is getting a break now.

Attachments

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Congrats! I agree, different lighting makes the bag look different in color for all pictures! That's great though!

Enjoy your new bag!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
I love how it looks like pictures of three different bags. The ink colour grows on me more and more everytime I see it. Congrats Tanja!

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
Thanks girls! I can't understand that I had doubts with this colours. I'm happy that I didn't get the lilac because ink matches about everything I've got in my cupboard. The b-bug is a really nasty virus now it keeps wispering:" just a little first bag for summer." But I'll try to fight it at least for another 4 months:smile:

Jan 18, 2006
Congrats Tanja! I got my Ink on Tuesday and love it sooooo much! I keep looking down at it when I'm outside with it. I love how the color looks ourdoors! Enjoy it!

Jan 25, 2006
print*model said:
I keep looking down at it when I'm outside with it. I love how the color looks ourdoors!
I did this at first too. The color looks so bright when it's in the sunlight.

Tanja said:
Sorry for the quality of the pics but thank god i don't have to earn my living with photographing:lol: . I already cut the tassles because to me they looked a bit odd that long. I love that the colour changes depending on the light.:love: :love: My paddy is getting a break now.
I own the same exact bag and color and I find it to be so beautiful!