Another Hypothetical Question.......

I should add I don't require shrinkwrap or care if my kelly and birkins are preloved. love em, love em, love em! lots of love here to go around.

Oh, and that it's super easy to get new sleep bags. Just take your sleepers with you when you drop stuff off for cleaning. Got five new bags last time! lol. Was hoping for the new beige ones but no luck. Oh well!

i wouldn't care about the packaging material, but i would care about getting the bag in one piece, the way it was designed and intended to be (strap, lock, etc.). unless it's 100 years old, or, okay 50, there is no reason why all these pieces should be missing like this.

I would pass too. I know I would not be able to enjoy the bag and then would forever be comparing any new clochette or straps to the bag to see any differences and obsessing about it and obsessing about it and obsessing about it..... :yucky:

Depends on the style of the bag. I could buy a Bolide or a Birkin and live without the clochette. The dust bag is nothing. How rare is the leather/color of the bag in question ?

Sorry, just saw it was a Kelly exotic. That wouldn't bother me at all with this bag as long it was in great condition. A bag that small might be encumbered with the clochette anyway.

My Kelly bag clochettes always get stuck when I am closing the bag if I don't look carefully. If I weren't so afraid of losing them, I'd probably take them off and tuck them inside the bag.

Come on, S'mom. What was the bag??? I thought for sure it was the gold ostrich 28cm kelly!