Another HH Havana Hobo in Plum? Or Keep my Mercer Satchel?

India: I just changed my order...again! I ordered an Inka in Black. They were really nice about it. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm a stay at home mom with a mellow kid so it's not too hard to put it together. Plus, I always take pics of my bags and they sit in a file on my computer. When i downloaded them all onto the blog page I realized how obssessed I really am...yipes!

India: I just changed my order...again! I ordered an Inka in Black. They were really nice about it. ...

On behalf of HH, I thank you. :tup: I've only bought one HH on eBay, to be honest - I figure that a small company like HH deserves our business - and in your case, if you change your mind and don't like it, you can send it back.

BUT

You will LOVE it. Guaranteed. :nuts:

Well - I haven't filled mine up - here's two photos, the first one is with the stuff pulled out a bit:

guts_2.jpg

And this one with the "stuff" put back in:

It's hard to tell really - but there's a lot more space available...

I love this picture! Look at the array of purples and blues!

i second the love for the inside of indiaink's Inka... it strikes that perfect balance between a bolt of color and total zen harmony. it all is so pleasing to look at!

India, how much did that Cobalt Inka go for? I just got the other black Inka that was up for grabs. I got it today. It is fabulous! I also just got my Louvre from HH and I love it, too. It's just that the straps are too short for me to comfortably wear on my shoulder. The purse digs into the underside of my arm. I hate that so I will have to send it back and I got a great sale price!

India, how much did that Cobalt Inka go for? I just got the other black Inka that was up for grabs. I got it today. It is fabulous! I also just got my Louvre from HH and I love it, too. It's just that the straps are too short for me to comfortably wear on my shoulder. The purse digs into the underside of my arm. I hate that so I will have to send it back and I got a great sale price!

I think it went for $250+ - if Amazon's got it for the $250 price, it is STILL through HH, so if you decided you didn't want it you could send it back - but now that you've got one, you know how wonderful it is!

India, great pics! You have a happy bag right there with all those colors. I remember reading that you don't clip your Inka. Would you happen to have a pic of what it looks like w/ the strap hanging down unclipped? I'm trying to get a visual. I really like my Havana but I'd like to have a different style in my next HH.
Thanks

PS I hope we get our HH forum!

India, great pics! You have a happy bag right there with all those colors. I remember reading that you don't clip your Inka. Would you happen to have a pic of what it looks like w/ the strap hanging down unclipped? I'm trying to get a visual. I really like my Havana but I'd like to have a different style in my next HH.
Thanks

PS I hope we get our HH forum!

Here you go:

inka_unclipped.jpg

I never notice it unclipped - I think it adds to the character ... and it sure makes it easy to get in and out of!!! Yet, it's there if I need the security. Absolutely perfect combination!

P.S. I hope we do too!!!:okay: