Another HG off my list!! (see pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone,

it's been quite a while already since i posted my purchases...felt like ages ago, LOL!

well, a lot happened the whole time i wasn't active on tpf actually. my FIL passed away last June and not long after my SIL passed away too due to cancer (may God bless their souls :heart:). and to top it all--i was four months pregnant that time and i wasn't feeling great due to "morning sickness" (more like 24/7 sickness) for me :crybaby: . so ya, the main reason why i had been M.I.A. is because i was having a really difficult time in my first trimester of pregnancy. and my passion for bags, shoes, rtw, etc. was gone...no appetite for anything!

==> fast forward to present...i gave birth to an adorable son :cloud9: last October 30. so my son is still 13 weeks now.

amazing how i missed tpf after childbirth LOL!! and now, my passion for bags is back 100% :P!

now, let's see pics!!

[​IMG]

and for giggles, here's an orange for you gals!! went over to the dark side...mouhahaha...LOL!!

[​IMG]

2. Welcome back F! Let's see this HG!!! :yahoo:

3. Welcome back fashion gurl. Congratulations on the baby

4. open open open!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

5. Yay....

6. :woohoo:

7. :popcorn:

8. I made ittttt!!!!!!

9. Yes finally a fully live reveal for me!

10. i'm so sorry for everything you went through!

now let's see some bags!! :popcorn:

11. presenting, '06 Bleu Fonce Caviar Jumbo!! (i'll take more pictures of Ms. Blue-Grey tomorrow ;))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!

13. I LOVE this color! It's gorgeous!!! Where did you find her?

14. Beautiful!! What a way to come back! :hugs: to you for your losses, and the birth of your son :smile:

15. Congrats on your baby and your blue jumbo- it is stunning! Glad that you are back:flowers: