another HG bag choice! which would you choose SC PM bag or new Soft Lockit?

Which Holy Grail bag would you choose given the price point of over $4000?

• Soft Lockit

• SC Bag in PM size

• Chanel Classic Flap Medium size

Results are only viewable after voting.

azngal

O.G.
Jun 12, 2010
I am totally torn now. The Soft Lockit is a beauty.
My SA says the colors are all limited, and the only permanent color is Black.

I love the purple one but she said it will be gone in 3 months, and if I want one I have to reserve now!

OMG. I can't decide.

Price point about the same. Or should I just get my Chanel classic flap (I know this is LV forum, but we all cross over to other designers).

I can't get them all. So it will just be one.

I am totally torn now. The Soft Lockit is a beauty.
My SA says the colors are all limited, and the only permanent color is Black.

I love the purple one but she said it will be gone in 3 months, and if I want one I have to reserve now!

OMG. I can't decide.

Price point about the same. Or should I just get my Chanel classic flap (I know this is LV forum, but we all cross over to other designers).

I can't get them all. So it will just be one.

I would get the lockit now since you want a color that is limited and may sell out soon. The sc pm will still be there and so will the Chanel although I thought I read Chanel is raising their prices. I think the lockit is a gorgeous bag and LVoe it in quetsche!

I would go for the SC bag. As much as the lockit is starting to grow on me, I still prefer the SC bag~there is something so classic and versatile about it.

I know Questsche is great! Yes chanel raised or is raising this month their prices.
I want a luxury bag at this price point that is still elegant but understated if I'm putting that much money toward one bag I want to carry it freely without feeling awkward doing so in most situations. I think with the Lockit or SC, if people don't know their luxury bags they won't know it is LV, and that is what I love about those bags. Can't decide though.

Last edited:
I've always loved the lockit style and its nice the soft lockit comes with a shoulder strap....I don't think you could go wrong with the lockit or sc, they are both beautiful bags...

I'm not sure if it is the beautiful colors but I'm really loving the lockit right now. I would go with that style out of the 3. Although, you can't go wrong with either.

Soft Lockit all the way. It's such a beauty, and since it's limited - you should go for it!

With that said, if it weren't limited I would go for the Chanel.

I am on the list for the soft lockit and it is gorgeous, but if you have to pick one, I would pick SC PM. I think the soft lockit will be heavy with stuffs inside and will not be as comfortable as shoulder bag like SC.
SC is more classic and versatile, can be worn with dressy or casual outfits. Soft lockit is more casual looking, IMO. Good luck though, it is tough decision as both bags are gorgeous, honestly, I would get both :smile:)