another GST color decision..

Which color?

• navy with silver h/w

• bordeaux with silver h/w

• black with silver h/w (I don't like the other colors)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shopgirl23

Jun 22, 2007
I'm deciding between bordeaux or navy GST, both with silver hardware. I thought about the black with silver H/W but I have 3 ''black'' Chanels already, so I want something a little different. Thanks!!

I love my new Bordeaux GST. I thought it was a little wintery looking, but I have been using it off and on for work. I wear jeans on days we don't see patients and dress up a little more for "people" days. I bring a frozen entree for lunch, my two cans of Coke Zero, extra shoes, and other normal handbag stuff. I can get an umbrella in there and also large envelopes and files. I really like it a lot. I was on the fence with the bordeaux and the navy. It's really hard to get a nice navy bag, but I have a nice dressy classic Longchamp and a Stuart Weitzman navy that matches my navy Stuart Weitzman shoes! I wore black dress slacks today with a white sweater with green and blue stripes. The Bordeaux looked great with it. It's a neutral as far as I'm concerned.
--Judy

the bordeaux would be a really nice addition to your collection of several black bags. i think it's a very chic way to spice up your work wardrobe, too. so my order of preference would be bordeaux, black, then navy.

The GST navy is VERY dark; I wait-listed for it and my s/a said she had to read the tag to make sure it wasn't black. She said I wouldn't be happy because I already have the black/silver and they would be too similar.

^ ITA with Roey. I briefly had and returned a medium navy caviar classic flap over a year ago, because the color looked way too similar to black. So IMHO, unless you’re looking for a GST that looks black but actually isn’t (aka the Navy), I’d go for the Bordeaux, which is very pretty! :smile: