Another Graffiti Reveal! Now *BANNED*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YAY i finally got my graffiti zippy! I was actually shocked there wasnt more people waiting. I was the first one and there was only one other guy there. I guess roses was a bring hit than the graffiti. The wallet is bigger than i expected xp. But i still love it even if i use it less lol. but now i'm *BANNED* after all this sprouse madness. Hopefully nothing will pop up lol.

2. congrats

3. Congrats! I absolutely love the green!

4. Congrats, I LOVE that!

5. congrats !! the green really Pops, I love it

6. Congrats, very nice!

7. the green really does POP!
    it is cute tho!

8. congrats sxcruz22 you got a nice collection of graffiti pieces!!!

9. Wow... I am so happy for you! :biggrin: You've been wanting you some Graffiti for a while now! You have the bandanas and something else too right? Congrats!!! I am thinking about getting me a piece of Mr. Sprouse myself haha! :biggrin:

10. LOVES it! I just ordered it in orange today- hope it is not ugly like some are saying!!!

11. Love it!!!!!!! Congrats!! If only I were at Ala Moana now....I bet the weather is beautiful.. Im freezing in DC..lol

12. Awesome!

13. Love it, it's so unique and funky! The green pops so well against the mono, it's wonderful, congrats!

14. That is sooo stunning!

15. nice, love the color..congrats