Another Goyard cracking...

Zed82

Feb 1, 2017
Yeah, i´ve been in contact with them several times. Last time was last week. Glad that you´re getting your case resolved!

Zed82

Feb 1, 2017
Got this e-mail today:

Dear Sir ,

I hope this email find you well , we will exchange your Grand bleu for a new one .

We are waiting for the new product as soon as possible.

I will come back to you when I receive it .

Thank You for You patience.

Best regards.

I´m glad it´s getting resolved but the bag has to go. No more Goyard for me.

Got this e-mail today:

Dear Sir ,

I hope this email find you well , we will exchange your Grand bleu for a new one .

Best regards.

Well I'm glad to know that they at least were going to replace the item. I hope they're keeping track of the customer complaints, and making necessary changes to their processes to ensure quality.

jiangjiang

Mar 28, 2012
Got this e-mail today:

Dear Sir ,

Best regards.

Result!!! [emoji106]
Hopefully your new bag will be Goyard quality as it what suppose to be.

Shelly319

May 13, 2015
Got this e-mail today:

Dear Sir ,

Best regards.

Glad to see you're getting your issue resolved. Unfortunately my experience hasn't been as positive. Even if they offered a bag to me for free I would not take it. It got to that level of ugliness which NO customer should ever experience.

Zed82

Feb 1, 2017
Recieved my new Ambassade black and tan with leather strap yesterday. Have to say Goyard has delivered in every manner in this case. They have been flexible, polite and 100% customer oriented. The black and tan Ambassade was out of stock last week but Goyard made a special order to their workshop to make a piece exclusively for me. Will probably keep the bag and see how it holds up.

Reactions: cap4life

Zed82

Feb 1, 2017
Glad to see you're getting your issue resolved. Unfortunately my experience hasn't been as positive. Even if they offered a bag to me for free I would not take it. It got to that level of ugliness which NO customer should ever experience.
Sorry to hear this. Have you tried contacting Paris directly? I have some contact info if you need.