Another gorgeous Clous Wallet arrived pics

^^^ oh she does make it look good actually.

Ok so when taking your shots, get out the LARGE dark shades, a black scarf and dark polished nails. Its all about the pose thats not really a pose since its supposed to be casual but really is not.

wow! love it "L" Nanaz! still shopping before the trip aye? so did you get the plomb GGH work in the end?
Girlie my update for you: GSH VF Day, Steel Work w/RH, Clous Black Wallet, and still have my baby Sandstone. Need a pop color now.:graucho:You don't think vacation will stop me from spending money do you?:roflmfao:

Girlie my update for you: GSH VF Day, Steel Work w/RH, Clous Black Wallet, and still have my baby Sandstone. Need a pop color now.:graucho:You don't think vacation will stop me from spending money do you?:roflmfao:

oh my bad! sorry, I just remember your email about the VF day! ooops! VF SGH is :drool::drool::drool:... hopefully I can get my hands on a PT or work in the future... a pop color... hmmm.... did you keep your violet first? I know you said you're not into reds but maybe try red?

oh my bad! sorry, I just remember your email about the VF day! ooops! VF SGH is :drool::drool::drool:... hopefully I can get my hands on a PT or work in the future... a pop color... hmmm.... did you keep your violet first? I know you said you're not into reds but maybe try red?
Yea, VF Day w/RH was defective :nuts:and i had to send it back but i am glad i got the one w/SH. :yahoo:No Reds for me.:nogood: I am thinking more EB, VG, FB or ....... I sent the Violet First back.:yes: