ANOTHER glitters request!

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
Hi everyone! I know this is probably a really annoying request by now, but by any chance, has anyone seen the glitters NP anywhere in a size 38 (I think I'd be a 38) or 38.5?! After seeing pictures of it here, I fell in love. Deep hard love!

Again, sorry for starting another thread on this. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks ladies!

I REALLY want a pair of glitters too :cry:

What's the deal with the sizing on glitters? I don't want to buy from ebay unless I know they will fit.

I wear a 7.5 US, 38 in VPs and 38 in these glitter NPs. The 38 fit perfectly, with the exception that the strap kept slipping off, but strappy strips easily fixed the problem. Hope that helps! Good luck finding them. Probably should bookmark the NM or BG link and refresh a lot! :smile:

^^OMG..YES!!! I cooled down on my whining about them because I figured that you ladies might have gotten tired of me...but I love em so much. 41 pls...pm me,CL sisters if ya come across them..heck if they come in half sizes..40.5..Lord, I will squeeze my feet in a 40:roflmfao: