Another girl looking for the perfect eye cream!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there has been a lot of threads about eye cream and I looked through them but nothing really helps my problem. I have extreme dark under eye circles. Whenever I don't wear makeup my boyfriend asks if I'm sick because of how dark they are. I also have wrinkles under my eyes for my age and I shouldn't have them this bad already. I'm only 19 years old and it makes me self concious. I would love not to wear any makeup and feel confident. Can you please help me with suggestions? Here's some pictures for reference.
    [​IMG]
    ^wrinkles and puffyness
    [​IMG]
    ^no makeup in that picture, you can see horrible under eye circles

2. I'm sure the other ladies will step in with eye cream suggestions but I just have to say, you look so pretty! I honestly would never have seen any noticeable dark area under your eyes or 'wrinkles' in your second pic unless you pointed it out.

You probably feel self-conscious but you really are gorgeous without makeup and have such a pretty smile.

3. Personally, I don't think your dark circles look that bad (you look very pretty!), but I just started using Olay Complete Ageless Eye Brightening Cream - I LOVE it! I bought it on Sunday and I've already noticed a difference and don't look so tired all the time (note: I'm currently taking 18 credits this semester which means many all-nighters....). I bought it at Walmart for about $15.

Also - my boyfriend has a similar problem (except his are much more noticeable) and found that taking iron supplements everyday helps a lot.

4. aww you look gorgeous! i also used the Olay eye cream and that litened the dark area under my eyes and that worked for me too :hugs:

5. Maybe try Shiseido Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream/Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Cream,see which one works better for you