Another Galliera PM

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
My Galliera arrived today. It does not seem *quite* as large as I thought it would, which is a good thing. I am definitely glad I did not go with the GM! I am wondering if I should keep it since it seems to be about the same size and shape as my Coach Ergo tote. The strap is different, of course. But I am not sure I can return it, as I somehow got a mark on the dustbag! :confused1: I put the bag inside the dustbag and concealed it in my car since I had to make a stop on the way home...when I took it out, the dustbag had two blue marks on it, sort of like the chalk used on a billiards cue. I don't know where it came from. Anyway, here she is...

Attachments

• Galliera.jpg
    Galliera.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 165
definitely a keepers- so classsy!!!
if you do decide to return it (please dont- its too nice), i doubt you would get hassled about the dustbag. In my personal experience, I have never seen an SA inspect the dustbag

Congrats! She looks like a keeper for me. But, if you feel you won't get much use out of her then you should return her. When you spend that much money you need to make sure you are in love with the piece.