• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-30

• 30 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
It sounds like many of you ladies collect FOBs and love to dress up/change the look of your bags with FOBs so I was wondering, how many (approx) do you own?

Fobs: Frog, Peace, Sea Turtle, Cupcake, Snail, Legacy Happy Face, Peace Love & Happy,

Charms: Denim patchwork flower, Denim & silver flower, Studded Peace, Apple, Earth

So that's 12

That is a scary question!! I really have no idea. I'm always buying fobs, at least 2 when the new ones hit the boutique. Charms probably less than 10. most have not been used.

Let me think....

~Legacy stripe PEACE sign
~leather tattoo FOB pic frame
~ initials "A" & "V"
~ resin pink multicolored flower
~ NEW Poppy Line jeweled flower
~ pink/white/red signature/leather flower
~ embossed all brown leather DOG (one with the suede ear)
~ leather Skull & X Bones
~ COACH crystal embedded letters
~ legacy enamel flower
~ red patent butterfly
~ multicolored signature/leather flower (can't FIND it though)

I think I'm missing 1 or 2 so I answered wrong. OH-WELL!!!

6-10 takes my vote. I love them, but I never really buy them anymore since I have little use for them. I think I have..

- red sandal
- pink/red/white flower fob
- 2009 spring mix fob (flowers and dragonflies)
- parker photo album fob (seagreen with small pink butterfly charm)
- pink siggy photo album fob (with white coach heart charm)
- pegasus charm
- rainbow charm

My count is terrible! Actually I have lost count, but I believe at least around 100. There may be more, and I also have a few from other brands like Juicy Couture and Tylie Malibu. I have been organizing them in jewelry display cases, which is great because otherwise, I have no clue which one is which! I used to use smaller craft boxes or put them in jewelry chests, but I think this is going to work out better for me since they are protected, but I can see them individually at a glance..and it makes a nice display if you want to leave them out (mine are more or less "on display" in one of my closets)!

Hmmm...

Ladybug
Enamel Panda
Enamel Koi
Leather Koi
Lips
Daphne Flower
Miranda Sphere
Calla Lily
Water Lily
Enamel Frog
Red Embossed Butterfly
Snowflake

I think that's all of them, so 12 at the moment.

I'm in the 21-30 range... I didn't have that many starting off, but then I came to realize how much fun they are to collect and how its nice that even if I don't use my fobs on my bags, I can always switch them up on my keychains...

I'm determined to stay in the 6-10 range... Whenever I buy a new one, I usually give one away to a friend or my sister, or return one that I haven't used (even the $9.99 ones - just did that with the Toucan, b/c I knew I wouldn't use it :cry:smile:! These are the ones I've kept for a while, and I know I'm not giving away or returning:

Legacy Stripe Turnlock Valet Keychain (the '06 one)
Legacy Stripe Photo keyfob (larger size one from '06-'07)
Antique Key/Heart Lock Keychain/Charm (the HUGE one from '07, I think?)
Pave Heart Keychain (from '04-'05)
Pave Snowflake Keychain (from '05-'06)
Pave Skull Keychain ('08)
Blue Stars Keychain (the current HUGE one with the crystals that finally went to the outlet - love this on my Sabrina!)

Triple-Flower Cell phone Lanyard - does this count as a charm? IDK...

I also currently have the Poppy Rainbow, but I might be returning it or giving it to my mom as a gift... not sure yet. It was almost $53 w/tax, which I think is too much for a keyfob when I have these others that I love. Plus I'm worried about the metallic coming off the Cs. Anyone else concerned about this?

I have become a FOB and Lanyard junky I just love them. Esp the 3-d ones, they are my only other collection, second only to my bags, but I have less bags almost. (LOL). I have between 21-30 but I am about to go over that amount if I win my lates bid on Ebay.

By the way what does "FOB" mean...????????

I have a dozen so far. I'm still in search of those elusive Penelope charms!

fobcollection.jpg