Another "first Chloe" club member thanks to NM sale. *PICS*

SatchelGirlJess

Need More Closets
Dec 24, 2006
I know there are more than plenty "first time Chloe" members recently because of all the GREAT sales but I am adding myself to the list!!! I've always admired all the "Edith" bags and finally while perusing the sale tables at Neiman Marcus today.... I found it... the bag I had been admiring :heart:

The large Edith bowler in red!

:yahoo::tup::graucho: :nuts:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red color!!! I only regret not getting some chloe flats when I saw them awhile ago on Net A Porter in my size. :sad:

e93b2b42.jpg

(pardon my messy bed... too much shopping time today, no time for tidying up :Push:smile:

Congratulations on your first Chloe. Do you mind sharing how much they were on sale for. Not that I'm gonna buy one....I'm in too much trouble as it is, but I love it when my fellow pfers get a great deal.

Thank you everyone I am really excited, I used it for the first time today and already got two lovely compliments out! Can anyone recommend a good leather cleaner to use? I have the Cadillac one that they sell in the Nordstroms bag & shoe departments and it says it's good for all leathers & exotic animal skins. Anyone use it?

Try Apple Guard Care Lotion. I've used it on my Chloes before. It doesn't change the color. It has a strong smell but it'll pass. It'll make your leather smooshy and soft. You can also try Love My Bags products.