Another "first Chloe" club member thanks to NM sale. *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are more than plenty "first time Chloe" members recently because of all the GREAT sales but I am adding myself to the list!!! I've always admired all the "Edith" bags and finally while perusing the sale tables at Neiman Marcus today.... I found it... the bag I had been admiring :heart:

The large Edith bowler in red!

:yahoo::tup::graucho: :nuts:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red color!!! I only regret not getting some chloe flats when I saw them awhile ago on Net A Porter in my size. :sad:

[​IMG]

(pardon my messy bed... too much shopping time today, no time for tidying up :Push:smile:

2. Love It!!! I have the Large Edith Bowler in Whiskey and She is Fabulous! I used her for an over-night BDay Party. Congrats!:tup:

3. Oh I just haaaaaate you! Naw, not really. I'm just totally jealous!! ;)

That bag is stunning! Congrats on your new GORGEOUS Chloe!!! :heart:

4. Congrats~ great choice! Enjoy ;)

5. Congrats on your 1st Chloe. Enjoy. =)

6. Lovely!!! Enjoy your first Chloe bag! :smile:

7. Congratulations on your first Chloe. Do you mind sharing how much they were on sale for. Not that I'm gonna buy one....I'm in too much trouble as it is, but I love it when my fellow pfers get a great deal.

8. Congrats on your first chloe! She is gorgeous. :yahoo:

I have the same one and LOVE the color.

9. She's a beauty! Love the red! You got us all drooling over here:drool:.

10. Congrats, you are making me lust!!!!

11. VERY. VERY. NICE! :jammin:

12. I'm always an advocate for reddish colored bags! This bowler is too adorable. Congrats on the sale and the bag!

13. Thank you everyone I am really excited, I used it for the first time today and already got two lovely compliments out! Can anyone recommend a good leather cleaner to use? I have the Cadillac one that they sell in the Nordstroms bag & shoe departments and it says it's good for all leathers & exotic animal skins. Anyone use it?

14. Try Apple Guard Care Lotion. I've used it on my Chloes before. It doesn't change the color. It has a strong smell but it'll pass. It'll make your leather smooshy and soft. You can also try Love My Bags products.

15. Love the purse, love the color... great choice...

Congrats!