Another Dior in my collection

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
IMG_5124.JPG Since my birthday gift last year, a classic Medium Lady Dior in black and ghw, my heart belongs to the House of Dior!! Honestly I can't keep my eyes from all the beautiful, elegant bags from them. Since then I didn't make any big purchase yet, broke student right here so I just bought some slg and fashion jewellery. Also because of the price, I wanted to wait for something really special. The Diorama was the one.
Today I went to the boutique for the Powder Beige or Powder Pink Diorama but they were all sold out, only 1 left in Canada. Thanks to that, I found something even more special!!!! It is a deer skin, ceramic Diorama!!! I'm not sure about the color but it's like dusty pink, brownish a bit. It is so ME! I only have dark color bags like black, navy so this one very unique, especially with the shiny ceramic effect. Love it so much!!! If you are looking for a Diorama, or any bag, I definitely recommend this!

addicted2mala

May 1, 2014
View attachment 3696918 Since my birthday gift last year, a classic Medium Lady Dior in black and ghw, my heart belongs to the House of Dior!! Honestly I can't keep my eyes from all the beautiful, elegant bags from them. Since then I didn't make any big purchase yet, broke student right here so I just bought some slg and fashion jewellery. Also because of the price, I wanted to wait for something really special. The Diorama was the one.
Today I went to the boutique for the Powder Beige or Powder Pink Diorama but they were all sold out, only 1 left in Canada. Thanks to that, I found something even more special!!!! It is a deer skin, ceramic Diorama!!! I'm not sure about the color but it's like dusty pink, brownish a bit. It is so ME! I only have dark color bags like black, navy so this one very unique, especially with the shiny ceramic effect. Love it so much!!! If you are looking for a Diorama, or any bag, I definitely recommend this!

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
Thank you all!! The more I look at it the more I love it! The photo doesn't do justice at all, it looks more rosy in real life, not completely brown. This is my first time having a "special effect" leather, I feel like a small child with her new toy haha

ritakz

May 9, 2015
Thank you all!! The more I look at it the more I love it! The photo doesn't do justice at all, it looks more rosy in real life, not completely brown. This is my first time having a "special effect" leather, I feel like a small child with her new toy haha
Congrats, the color is absolutely stunning!!!

Just a quick question - how durable / easy to scratch do you think is this special leather? Thx

Reactions: Thaotran

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
Congrats, the color is absolutely stunning!!!

Just a quick question - how durable / easy to scratch do you think is this special leather? Thx
Thank you!! My SA told me this is quite scratch resistant and I can wear it under light rain. However, it's easy to get color transfer. She said her other client also got deerskin ceramic since a year and so far no complaint about the leather :smile:

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
View attachment 3696918 Since my birthday gift last year, a classic Medium Lady Dior in black and ghw, my heart belongs to the House of Dior!! Honestly I can't keep my eyes from all the beautiful, elegant bags from them. Since then I didn't make any big purchase yet, broke student right here so I just bought some slg and fashion jewellery. Also because of the price, I wanted to wait for something really special. The Diorama was the one.
Wow! It is STUNNING! Congratulations! The colour pairs perfectly with the gold hardware.

Didn't know the Rose Poudre Dioramas sold out already. The Diorama is truly a best-seller.

Reactions: Thaotran

Thaotran

Apr 16, 2015
Wow! It is STUNNING! Congratulations! The colour pairs perfectly with the gold hardware.

Didn't know the Rose Poudre Dioramas sold out already. The Diorama is truly a best-seller.
Thanks!! I think because of the hype from Youtube that now everybody wants it, especially in nude or grey. They sold out the powder pink and powder beige, the only thing left is a few rose poudre (the light pink one). Btw I find the color names are very confusing, in french rose poudre and powder pink is the same but for Dior they are different :sad:

Reactions: lvlove707