Another Dillard's instant reveal...

I am trying to find out what department stores might sell the single Legacy tassle key ring in silver. I went to my outlet and they didn't have any fobs at all. I went to Coach.com but with shipping, it would be close to fifty! Not much selection at the online factory outlet after this latest invite. I just bought three new bags and am ready to accessorize!

I didn't see any in the stores but I know that Macy's has them online. I wouldn't pay full price unless you are in a rush to get them. They will go on sale at some point, just keep an eye on them.

Yeah, she guilt tripped me into that one. She didn't have a duffle yet and doesn't have many bags in general. To see her get so excited about a bag, I couldn't tell her no. I'm happy with my black cherry though. I smile every time I look at that bag.

You will be rewarded in the purse world for this kind & generous deed ;)

Do you have a Macy's that sells Coach (some of them don't)? Some members are finding stuff at 50% off. I'd check it out, I plan to today!

If this guy ever finishes the audit on my house (weatherization) I plan on making calls to Macy's. The closest one to me doesn't have Coach, but one a little farther does. I don't think they are selling the uni cases at a discount based on what I saw online though.

If this guy ever finishes the audit on my house (weatherization) I plan on making calls to Macy's. The closest one to me doesn't have Coach, but one a little farther does. I don't think they are selling the uni cases at a discount based on what I saw online though.

Oh. Then yes, I'd definitely call before went. If I get to my Macy's before you find out, I'll tell you if I see any.