Another Dillard's instant reveal...

I went to my local Dillard's too and I came home with the black cherry Molly for $186 including tax!! They had a color block duffel and another aqua color duffle as well...few accessories, nothing in black cherry, but I was a happy girl!! Now to moisturizer her and we will be ready!!

I went to my local Dillard's too and I came home with the black cherry Molly for $186 including tax!! They had a color block duffel and another aqua color duffle as well...few accessories, nothing in black cherry, but I was a happy girl!! Now to moisturizer her and we will be ready!!

I love black cherry! Congrats on your Molly, I'll bet she's pretty. The sale was crazy! I feel bad for those who don't have a store close by because it was all sold out online from the cardholder's who had a whole day to shop the sale before those without a card (I'm have one now too, I'll be ready next time :biggrin:).

Nice! I love the emerald duffle & of course the bc. Congrats on your finds. I need a darn Dillard's!!!

Thanks! We may be moving soon to a small town out in AL soon. The first thing I did was check the mall directory, lol. They have a Jcpenney and a Belk and that's it :cry:. I will be making some long drives for sure.

Can't believe you found the emerald duffle!! That is my favorite legacy color! I hope you know what a HUGE score that is :yahoo: Congrats!

p.s. I guess the bag ban is over...? :rolleyes:

Yay! You did so good. I love the emerald duffle. The "vulture mode:on" worked out perfect for you! Lol! Congrats on your new beauties!

Lol, yes it did! Thanks. I can't believe that it was there on the last day of the sale. I bought the case mostly because I love that color but after I got home and put a few things inside, I love it.

Wow! Dillard's has awesome deals on Coach. I think the closest one to me is 150 miles away. Sigh!:nogood:

Yes, they do! I used to miss them every time too. I'd get so mad, lol. That's a long drive but knowing me, I'd do it. I'm originally from a small town so I'm used to driving to shop. Sign up for the emails so that you know when the sales are and shop online next time. I wouldn't even had known about the sale if I hadn't signed up for emails.