another decision!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Girls I have been thinking once more :nuts:

Now I love my ledburys, but it is really the oak ledbury I reach for - not that I have anything against the chocolate because I dont, its just that I :heart::heart: oak! So chocolate hasnt been used for ages... cant remember the last time actually. I take it out of its dustbag occasionally and admire it (smells lovely :nuts:) but never get round to using it. And now I have several new mulberrys to get using (pebble mabel has not been out yet :shame:smile: I wonder whether I will ever use it?

So, I am wondering, do I keep it for a while and see how things go, or do I get rid (and free up some £££ for a new scarf I have my eye on?). What would you do in this situation?

Last edited:
Say "Bye Bye Chocolate Ledbury" - if you have an Oak one that you use more, you're not really going to use the Chocolate are you honestly?

Let it go now and get the scarf!!

Ooooh girls I dont know!! :Push: I know you are right and I really want the scarf but cant afford it right now (god damm wedding, sucks up all the disposible income :rolleyes::lol:) But ledbury is soo lovely... :s:thinking:

i will be in minority here and would vote you keep her i have ledbury in both colours and use chocy more but would bever let the other one go it is soo beautiful and don't forget if you let her go and want to replace at a later date the price has rocketed x

Ooooh girls I dont know!! :Push: I know you are right and I really want the scarf but cant afford it right now (god damm wedding, sucks up all the disposible income :rolleyes::lol:) But ledbury is soo lovely... :s:thinking:

Okay - think of it this way - will you really use the scarf anymore than you use Choc Ledbury or is it just an impulse buy?

You don't sound sure of letting Ledbury go do I think you either have to be strong and think "No, I'm not going to use Choc Ledbury so you have to go" or you have to use her!

Don't think about the scarf - just think about Ledbury! Are you being like me and thinking "I really want that scarf, now what don't I use that I can sell to get money to buy the scarf?". If you are, its impulse - step away from the scarf and use Ledbury!

Okay - think of it this way - will you really use the scarf anymore than you use Choc Ledbury or is it just an impulse buy?

You don't sound sure of letting Ledbury go do I think you either have to be strong and think "No, I'm not going to use Choc Ledbury so you have to go" or you have to use her!

Don't think about the scarf - just think about Ledbury! Are you being like me and thinking "I really want that scarf, now what don't I use that I can sell to get money to buy the scarf?". If you are, its impulse - step away from the scarf and use Ledbury!

I think that is it!:nuts:

I would let the Ledbury go when you find something that you absolutely have to have. Maybe keep it until you find a bag that you want...?! At least you now have a bag that you can imagine saying bye bye to...

If you're going to keep choccy Ledbury then get using her! She's no use to you sitting in a cupboard. Ali's right, if you're only thinking of selling her to get the scarf, you might regret it.
Why not use her for a week and then see how you feel?

I'm assuming that the scarf you want is a Silk scarf rather than wool. If its a wintery scarf then don't get it - hopefully winter will be over soon so you won't use it.

If its silk - do you wear silk scarves?

I have a few of them but I always feel like an old woman if I put a scarf on. Either that or I feel too dressed up and end up taking the scarf off before I've left the house.