Another day, another stray in TTucker's house!!! I think I'm a stray pup MAGNET

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
This is #3... a beautiful, young pup that my husband found outside of his office building. She was there at night while he was working late, and he called to ask what to do. I said for him to wait and see if she was there in the morning, then we'd figure it out. This office is far from any residential areas and the traffic gets very heavy during the day. Lo and behold, there she was, outside in the morning, shivering and sleeping next to his office door. No collar, not spayed, skinny, but still very pretty girl.

We took her to our wonderful vet, who seems to think with her friendly personality she is someone's dog. He says she has either Border Collie or Aussie in her. We have posted hundreds of flyers, visited every vet office around the area, placed online and newspaper ads. In the meantime, she's joined our animal farm we call home ;) My two shelties aren't quite sure yet about her, as she has a LOT of energy but not a mean bone in her body. I am working on potty training and crate training her now, which will hopefully make it easier for her to be adopted if the owners never come to claim her. She is so fun to watch, she's so lanky and goofy. She slept in the crate for the first time last night and I was proud to say, no accidents at all until we all went outside!

I felt like Dr. Doolittle with all these crazy animals in my house... but I :heart: them all! I'll keep you posted on this little girl's story. Here she is!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 100
aww bless your heart! She is beautiful and you did a wonderful thing!! It sounds like she's a great dog and I am sure you'll be able to find her a great home. How nice that she'll be in your loving hands in the meantime. :smile:

AwWw... she definitely looks like the mixture of the 2. I love Aussies!! they have the sweetest demeanor. You and your husband are awesome for taking her in!!! :tup:

Keep us posted~!!

Not only you are a dog magnet, you seem to attract those dogs that have some kind of border collie, aussie, sheltie in them!!! They must talk among themselves out there and know to come to you when they need help. I am so touched to what you guys do for the dogs...:heart:

She reminds me of Gracie!:nuts:

prettygracie.jpg

missgracie2.jpg

The word is out about you, TT! I have a friend who is always finding a stray or hearing about a dog or cat who needs a home--reminds me of you. The animals are so lucky. Bless you for not ignoring this adorable little girl.

PP, she DOES look like Gracie!