Another 'damn I love eBay' thread

Aaorin

May 16, 2010
I... just want to brag basically. :cool:

I am very, very addicted to ebay - the bidding itself is so much fun, and the deals you can get? Crazy!

All of my shiny babies came from eBay, all brand new - glam tote for $100, matching large wristlet for $50, small wristlet for $23 and Zoe for $125. I snagged another little gold poppy crossbody for $30 yesterday!

Do you ladies hunt eBay? What're you best deals? :smile:

Attachments

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
I have gotten some really good deals on ebay.

I got my super rare Peony Croc Carryall for $163. (I still call that my 'deal of a lifetime', lol)
Got a blue multi Op Art Kristin Hobo for $80.
Got a rare Violet Ombre Groovy for $95.
Got a super rare Blue Croc Peyton (retail $1200) for $600.
Picked up my rare Raz Patent Maggie for $185.
Got my Anthracite Audrey (UHG) for $200.

I tend to find my rare bags poorly listed and scoop them up ASAP. Nothing better than a seller who doesn't know what they have. :biggrin:

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
I get alot of bags and scarves on ebay. Probably the best "deal" I got was a Legacy zip clutch Limited Edition NWT for only $50. It was originally like $278 or some ridiculous price.

I agree with PCL about poorly listed items and sellers who truly do not know what they have!

MedtechCarol

Mental Rubik's Cube
Aug 1, 2011
WOW you seriously scored!!! I love what you got! I love a great deal! :yahoo:

I can't believe the timing of this thread! I read it and so I had to take pics of what literally arived TODAY! I know not everyone loves this leather, but I have nothing like it in my collection and I love the lightweight feel, the bronze color and the fact it's a true east/west deep satchel with big pockets. Legacy top handle in bronze MSRP I think was $758 I paid $158 shipped. She's NWOT, smells new, looks new, molds perfect against my body...dressed her up for test drive tomorrow. Hope she wears well, but I rotate my bags enough so I'm not too worried lol...

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa

I can't believe the timing of this thread! I read it and so I had to take pics of what literally arived TODAY! I know not everyone loves this leather, but I have nothing like it in my collection and I love the lightweight feel, the bronze color and the fact it's a true east/west deep satchel with big pockets. Legacy top handle in bronze MSRP I think was $758 I paid $158 shipped. She's NWOT, smells new, looks new, molds perfect against my body...dressed her up for test drive tomorrow. Hope she wears well, but I rotate my bags enough so I'm not too worried lol...

L O V E this bag

Did it come with the longer shoulder strap??

irr_actor

Dec 9, 2010
Oxford, UK
MedtechCarol said:

Great thread OP. Fab bag MedtechCarol!!!

Sep 5, 2011
I am addicted to Ebay as well. A LOT of my finds from previous seasons/years come from there due to the fact that I don't have an outlet nearby and LOVE a bargain!!!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009

Gorgeous bag and what a great deal, congratulations!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I got a Madison Legacy Stripe Flap handbag 10465 in EUC with the original dustbag for just $35 on ebay!

The bag was released as a limited edition in Nov. 2006 for the launch of the 65th Anniversary line. The original MSRP was $289!