Another Damier Speedy owner!

1. I know you're probably sick of hearing this but I got my Damier Speedy today! Sorry, I just don't know who would appreciate this but you guys. She's so lovely :love:

Damier Speedy.jpg Damier Speedy 2.jpg
  2. Oooh, congrats..! Is that a Speedy 25 or 30? Did you have it heatstamp like your wallet? :P

3. i love it! come july and i'll have one too :yahoo:!

4. its great! congratulations!

5. pursegalsf - congrats on the new LV its so cute!!! i'm still wondering if i should put this bag on my want list.... i'm such a sucker - i'm always following everyone!!! :lol: congrats!!!

6. Congratulations :smile: I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much :love: it is such a cute thing!!! (I have a 25, btw ;) )

7. Ooooh, gorgeous!!!!! Congrats!

8. Yes, you should..! Get one too..! :graucho: (And I'm such a bad influence... :P LOL)

9. Oooo very nice, I cant wait to have one.

10. Then go get one..! :P

11. Congrats!! I'll join you on my birthday in December!! I'ts beautiful.

12. congrats! i love that bag! it looks fab!!

13. :roflmfao:Yay! I am so happy for you! Did you get one from France?

14. Gorgeous! Congrats!!!! :yahoo: Seeing these gorgeous Damier Speedies is making me really want one even though I have a Saleya. You can never have too much Damier, right? :lol:
    Congrats again!!!!

15. Congrats! Its gorgeous. Im thinking of getting one too. I never liked damier bag before but Im like it a lot lately! Thanks girls for posting pics like this. LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice