Another Crocolicious Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So last weekend I went over to Nashville (about 3 hours west of where I live) to run my first half marathon. On the way home I OF COURSE had to stop by the Lebanon, TN outlet. They didn't have a huge selection, but I did find a camera case, which I so needed. And she was so pretty!

[​IMG]

And yesterday my hubby said we could head over to the Sevierville outlet (which is the outlet I normally go to, just an hour away). There were a couple of bags I was SO hoping to find. I didn't think I'd find both, but I did...but I had to just choose one....and well....it was really a no brainer after seeing them IRL and trying them on. Even my seven-year-old son knew which one was more "Mommy." I ended up passing on the Lilac Croc Alexandra and getting...

Miss Madison Embossed Exotic Croc Audrey in Purple. She's so yummy! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had my hubby snap some modeling shots of me as soon as we got home from church this morning. I think I look horrible...they are at a weird angle and all that jazz. Not sure why my hair looks all flat either (I'm a wild haired woman for real...LOL). Anyhoo...here they are, but I'll try and get him to take more later. I'm generally a t-shirt and jeans kind of gal, but I try to get dressed up once in a while. haha For reference I am 5'2".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To top it off, ours is a Tanger outlet so they had the 25% off Breast Cancer Awareness coupon so I got her for $598-30%-25% for a total of $313 + tax. Yay!

2. For the record you do not look horrible!! You look great and the bag looks great on you!

Congrats on finding her! Love that ocelot case! I really want one! It's the next thing I am after! That pattern is so cute!

3. #3 Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    Wow! Another croc! You look fabulous!!! I love how that bag can be worn with Sunday church clothes or jean/tshirt. Perfect for everyday use.
    Congrats!!!

4. wow fantastic they wonder did they made alot of the purple there are sooo many.. I want one too!!!!!!!

5. ^^ I know! And I thought I read it was LE

6. Thanks ladies.

I have drooled over this bag since I saw it in a Coach email a couple months ago. I think it said it was limited edition. I'm glad it seems to not be though because I wanted one! LOL! There were actually two of them sitting out at my outlet yesterday when I got her.

7. Congrats!!!
    The Ocelot Universal case is very cute!!! The Purple Croc Audrey is very nice!!!
    Very nice modeling pics!! I really like your skirt!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Is the Purple croc Audrey a heavy leather or lightweight after you put your stuff in it?

9. ITA! I love how the bag looks on you and your pics are lovely! Enjoy!

(PS What was your half-mar. time? I have been doing some races, too--5 and 10k races mostly....One day maybe a half-mar. for me. We'll see?!)

10. Miss Audrey looks fabulous on you ... it really is a pretty color! Bag twins on Miss Audrey ... I'm so glad to have found one at the outlet, she is a beauty! Congrats and enjoy!

11. oh so very lovely , yes, that bag Rocks!

congrats and time for Rockin Happy Dance

i am so happy for you

12. Pursedove, Love Love your Croc Audrey, she is Stunning on you. You look beautiful with her!
    We are twins on the Ocelot Camera Case :yahoo:
    This case is just too cute to pass up.
    Congrats on your finds they are truly beautiful!

13. Congrats!!! Love that purple color on you!

14. it looks beautiful on you....congrats on finally getting your "drool-worthy" bag!

15. You all are too sweet!!

Restore724: The bag is a heavier leather, but I don't find the bag to be really heavy. I hope that makes sense. LOL!

Proffashionista: I finished the half marathon in 3 hours 18 minutes!! I only started running in January and have only done 5ks up til last weekend. I'm insane I'm afraid. haha I am loving it though and have several races lined up for the fall and am looking to do another half marathon in April when I turn 40!! I say if you want to do it...just sign up and go for it! There are a lot of people that actually walk them or do a run/walk....but if you pick one far enough out you will be able to train and do fine. I am not a fast runner, but I finished! Woo hoo!