Another coupon mailer coming out for outlets, just a heads up

momtok

Daughter & Tim Gunn
O.G.
Aug 21, 2009
Just a heads up .... there's another coupon mailer coming out for the outlets. Just found one in our mailbox addressed to hubby. It's one of those tiered deals ... spend x amount, get y% off.

And as a sidenote, the bag pictured ... red, gold hardware, horse and carriage logo in the old Madison style ... while I'm sure it's MFF, it "looks" polished enough to appear to be an FP bag. Maybe part of Coach stepping up the MFF?

Anyway, keep your eyes open.

Just a heads up .... there's another coupon mailer coming out for the outlets. Just found one in our mailbox addressed to hubby. It's one of those tiered deals ... spend x amount, get y% off.

And as a sidenote, the bag pictured ... red, gold hardware, horse and carriage logo in the old Madison style ... while I'm sure it's MFF, it "looks" polished enough to appear to be an FP bag. Maybe part of Coach stepping up the MFF?

Anyway, keep your eyes open.

Would you mind posting a pic of the bag?

Yep.

Ok, so I'm not the best at positioning on our scanner ... inadvertently cut the top of the handles off. But this is the front of the mailer.

Attachments

• mailer.jpg
    mailer.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 456
Along the same line, the Pinkstyle 25% coupons at Tanger Outlets are back and in effect from yesterday, September 15, to October 25. Five coupons good for one item each for $5. Last year Coach outlets took these. Just in time for interesting deletes.

Along the same line, the Pinkstyle 25% coupons at Tanger Outlets are back and in effect from yesterday, September 15, to October 25. Five coupons good for one item each for $5. Last year Coach outlets took these. Just in time for interesting deletes.

Just purchased the unlimited for $10 - I am ready !!!!!
Thanks R!!!