Another coupon mailer coming out for outlets, just a heads up

momtok

Daughter & Tim Gunn
O.G.
Aug 21, 2009
Team Tom/Sarah !
Just a heads up .... there's another coupon mailer coming out for the outlets. Just found one in our mailbox addressed to hubby. It's one of those tiered deals ... spend x amount, get y% off.

And as a sidenote, the bag pictured ... red, gold hardware, horse and carriage logo in the old Madison style ... while I'm sure it's MFF, it "looks" polished enough to appear to be an FP bag. Maybe part of Coach stepping up the MFF?

Anyway, keep your eyes open.

Jun 15, 2009
Just a heads up .... there's another coupon mailer coming out for the outlets. Just found one in our mailbox addressed to hubby. It's one of those tiered deals ... spend x amount, get y% off.

And as a sidenote, the bag pictured ... red, gold hardware, horse and carriage logo in the old Madison style ... while I'm sure it's MFF, it "looks" polished enough to appear to be an FP bag. Maybe part of Coach stepping up the MFF?

Anyway, keep your eyes open.

Would you mind posting a pic of the bag?

momtok

Daughter & Tim Gunn
O.G.
Aug 21, 2009
Team Tom/Sarah !
Yep.

Ok, so I'm not the best at positioning on our scanner ... inadvertently cut the top of the handles off. But this is the front of the mailer.

Attachments

Roro

King of the House
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
Between a FP store and an outlet
Along the same line, the Pinkstyle 25% coupons at Tanger Outlets are back and in effect from yesterday, September 15, to October 25. Five coupons good for one item each for $5. Last year Coach outlets took these. Just in time for interesting deletes.

Jun 15, 2009
Along the same line, the Pinkstyle 25% coupons at Tanger Outlets are back and in effect from yesterday, September 15, to October 25. Five coupons good for one item each for $5. Last year Coach outlets took these. Just in time for interesting deletes.

Thanks Roro

Jun 15, 2009
Just purchased the unlimited for $10 - I am ready !!!!!
Thanks R!!!