ANOTHER colur question from GF.....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know I should know this, can you ladies list all the colours chevre is available in? I have a current chevre obsession!

I'll start:

black
    vert anis
    rouge vif (discontinued)
    rouge H
    potiron
    orange
    marron fonce

2. rose shocking
    fuschia

3. Turquoise
    Caramel
    Noisette
    Cognac
    Rouge Vermillon

4. Vermillion

5. Violette

6. HOW did I forget vermillion????

Thanks O!!

7. Chartreuse

8. Framboise (I know in smaller goods, but not sure in bags)

9. is etoupe available in chevre?

10. ^ yes, There is an Etoupe Kelly on eBay right now!
    Whatch want in chevre???? :smile:

11. haven't seen Etoupe at all in Chevre yet--wait, didn't someone here just get an Etoupe Karo?- most bags I've seen have been in Clemence.

12. ^^that Chevre Etoupe Kelly is stunning! drooling here...

13. he, he...OK, since giving up the vert anis chevre to the Bolide, I now need another colour for a 28 Kelly. i am so in love with chevre (esp.mysore) that it MUST be chevre or swift, so I'm trying to narrow down what would be a nice compliment to my collection. i'd like a lighter shade since I already have the serious black box 32.......:smile:

14. going to check out the Kelly.....

15. I want to say I saw wallets in Rouge H and Havanne chevre at London Bond Street...

Can anyone confirm havanne?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice