Another Color Question

Haughty

Oct 8, 2014
I have searched the color reference section and have thoroughly confused myself. Can someone help identify this color of blue? I'm thinking pool or ocean perhaps?

As usual, a big thank you!

Attachments

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
I have searched the color reference section and have thoroughly confused myself. Can someone help identify this color of blue? I'm thinking pool or ocean perhaps?

As usual, a big thank you!
I don't know the technical name but I'd call it BEAUTIFUL!!!! These RM colors remind me of Balenciaga colors....quite hard to pin down. Have you tried the color reference thread?

Haughty

Oct 8, 2014
I don't know the technical name but I'd call it BEAUTIFUL!!!! These RM colors remind me of Balenciaga colors....quite hard to pin down. Have you tried the color reference thread?
I tried the color reference section, but after a while they all look the same to my old eyes. LOL.

This baby is going home with me!!

fashionbite

Jul 2, 2017
Gorgeous blue? Anyways will make sure to show this to my sis she's into graphic design and all. And she sure knows her colour.
Nice "baby" by the way.

Haughty

Oct 8, 2014
Thank you! It's a very pretty bag. I was a little hesitant to order fro Material World but had no problems and love the bag.