Another Collection Thread

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I finally decided to get my Coach stuff together and take some group pics.
Sorry thier so big, I upload to my profile then insert the image. I haven't figured out how to add an attachment like I see most of you ladies doing so, if someone wants to teach me, I would appriciate it!! Thanks!!

So, here's my small collection so far....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and last..
Minnie wearing her collar. This one is an XL, I should have got a large but, the outlet is about 45 minutes away and I didn't want to go all the way back there to return it. The collar can also double as a belt for my 9 year old daughter lol.

picture.php

Ugh, I wonder what went wrong? I uploaded them to my profile then, inserted the image. That is the only way I know how to post pics so, if there are other ways, can someone please help me?
I will upload them to an image hosting site like photobucket, later tonight and post the link.

Ugh, I wonder what went wrong? I uploaded them to my profile then, inserted the image. That is the only way I know how to post pics so, if there are other ways, can someone please help me?
I will upload them to an image hosting site like photobucket, later tonight and post the link.

Have you tried clicking "go advanced" underneath the box where you would type a normal response to any thread, then click on "manage attachments" underneath the text box that appears on the new screen? Then it will prompt you to browse for files on your computer, and you can add them from there.
I find this the easiest option for myself. But I know that photobucket works well for others.
I hope we get to check out your stuff soon!:tup: