ANOTHER Coach Sunshine/RAOK gift!!! I am speechless!

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
There was a box in the mail again today. This one from Superstar. It had a beautiful card, can of Almonds (o so good and good for you in moderation :yes:), Hershey's Kisses with Almonds (can point these out on WW and the bag will last a LONG time), a beautiful MOM frame, a pretty pink magnetic note pad, a pair of very pretty red glass heart candle holders with votive candles, and two pairs of SOFT comfy socks.

Words cannot describe how you all are making me feel. I have never felt like a part of a group before even IRL.

And there was a notice that I have a package in the office (Superstar's was left in the larger lock boxes we have so I was able to get it today) so if someone else has sent something, I'll have it tomorrow.

Talked to DH a little today and his voice sounds better but he still feels pretty lousy unless he's on his meds. He's missing us like we're missing him. He says thanks for the good wishes and prayers.

Attachments

• wrapped.jpg
    wrapped.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 82
  • unwrapped.jpg
    unwrapped.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 158
Yay!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear DH is doing a little better!!! When do you think he's going to get to come home?

His follow-up appt is the 14th and he's booked a ticket to come back on the 16th! That's two weeks from today! I cannot wait!!!! He's going to be a little hampered as he's not allowed to pick up anything over 10 pounds for 3-4 months but we'll deal with it until he gets all better.