Another classic joins the family!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to a lovely tPFer (:winkiss:) I was able to add this classic to my family! And it's so beautiful...
    So without further introduction, meet my brand new darwin Vanilla Emmy :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. What a lovely vanilla color! Congratulations!

3. Congrats!
    The leather and color is so gorgeous!

4. How stunning and what a beautiful colour........

As we can't sell on this site how do you buy off other TPFM or was it via the usual site???? You can PM me if you can't say here.;)

Looking forward to the modeling pics.:graucho:

5. oh its gorgeous congrats!

6. Thank you! The colour is lovely isn't it? I matched it with choc and mauve yesterday.

I bought this Emmy on Ebay, from one of the girls!

7. I can smell the Darwin from here :drool: and I :heart: the hardware DD.
    Modelling pics are going to be great for this one ...

8. Thank you Nat, psychedelico and BMB :flowers:
    I once had a vanilla Alana and a oak Emmy and this one kind of reunites them iykwim.

9. Thanks DD though that may have been the case.:biggrin:

10. Thank you so much hun!
    Re the modelling: I'm wearing my jodhpurs so maybe later when I'm all :buttercup:

11. A lovely Vanilla to add on to your family!!

12. With all that fab leather & hardware, I think she'd look just the part with jodhpurs & spurs!!

She's gorgeous DD - congrats!

13. Congrats, DD!

14. Lovely scoop of vanilla, the leather looks lush and wonderful. Congratulations!

15. Gorgeous bag, DD.